Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cupcakes!

OK, yes, I'm lame, and I'm sharing recipes I've already shared. But, I figure if it's here on the blog, with good labels, it will be nice to be able to find it quickly one of these days.

Since I had left over frosting from cupcakes last week, we made a new batch tonight. We added sprinkles, candles and a rendition of Happy Birthday.



  1. Pulse together dry ingredients in a food processor
  2. Pulse in wet ingredients
  3.  with paper liners
     and scoop ¼ cup into each
  4. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes
  5. Cool and serve

(I added some chocolate chips for some bite of pure chocolate in the cupcakes.)


2 avocados, peeled and pitted
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (needs to be warmed for good mixing)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt

1. Blend avocados, cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt together in the food processor until smooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment